Working at Wisbech Grammar School
Prospective staff joining our school should embrace the opportunity to become part of the Wisbech Grammar School community.
If you are a member of the Teaching Staff you will be expected to;
- Teach and inspire our pupils with your subject and demonstrate passion and enthusiasm as you teach;
- Be part of the School’s co-curricular activities programme adding a broad base to pupils interest and learning;
- Be a form tutor supporting and guiding pupils;
- Join in with our Sports curriculum and share a particular sporting expertise you may have.
If you are a member of the Support Staff you will be expected to;
- Support pupils' learning to create a positive learning environment;
- Provide services to staff, pupils and parents that enable education and learning to take place;
- Work with other Teaching and Support staff colleagues across the school.
If you require further information please contact:
Human Resources Manager: Mrs Sue Simmons
Telephone: 01945 583631 ext 278
If you cannot see a vacancy that is suitable for you but would like to register your interest with us please complete an application form (choosing either Teaching or Support staff application form) and return it to Mrs Simmons to keep on file for any future opportunities that arise.
Wisbech Grammar School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. The post is subject to an enhanced DBS check, satisfactory references and a medical.
Teaching Staff - Application Form
Teaching Staff - Candidate Information
Support Staff - Application FormSupport Staff - Candidate Information
Application Equality Form (2016)